We have been working on our Circus Projects for the last two weeks.
We started presenting our projects today. They are fantastic.
As part of our projects we had to complete a variety of tasks. Some were easy and some were hard. They included some of these:
- made circus themed cakes, cookies and buns
- built models of the circus
- worked out the cost of keeping animals
- made clothes for a teddy
- compared the zoo to the circus
- looked at the history of the circus
- interviewed members of the circus
- designed posters for the circus
- created jingles
- designed surveys
- created modes of transport
- compared the acts in the circus
- investigated the most popular musical instruments in the circus
- devised advertisements for circus acts
- painted our faces
- and lots more.
Many thanks to all the mammies for their help with the projects.